Synced timing, compatibility, a great rapport and most importantly, the same love for dance.
• PROPS: All entries with the use of props must be declared prior to the performances and teams are required to bring their own set of props.
• Use of fireworks is strictly prohibited.
• Use of any material injurious to health is not allowed.
• Dance forms can be of any type.
• All music must be labeled in the following format: #NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT- EVENT. All music must be submitted by the music submission deadline in MP3 format.
• Dancers must always be ready to perform thirty minutes prior to their scheduled time.
• Music can be stopped if it exceeds the maximum time allotted.
• The creativity, choreography, flow of performance would be the main criteria of judgment, and the rest will be of the choice of the Judges.
• In the case of a tie, there will be a face-off challenge whose judgment depends on the crowd as well as the judges.
Any changes to the aforementioned guidelines will be informed to the concerned participants prior to their events.
o Time limit:
--o Minimum - 2 minutes
--o Maximum – 3.5 minutes
o There can be any song of your choice.
Prizes worth Rs. 10,000 to the winners