You know how deadlines inspire the greatest of work?
Come participate in this three-hour-long fun, hands-on, activity-based session built around the Design Thinking process. The hunt towards the final solution will entail many hurdles and surprises, requiring quick thinking to make it through. Challenge yourself and see how you work under pressure with teammates you just met.
Since design thinking is all about collaboration and problem solving, participants will enter as individuals and the teams will be formed on the spot. This event is open to all, you needn’t be a designer to take part in it. Topics will be given on the spot.
Once you let loose, there are no bounds to your creativity!
Encourage wild ideas
Work together, no spectators
EVENT CONDUCTED BY IIC.
Duration (Main Event): 3-4 Hours
1. Everybody is eligible.
1. Must possess government issued ID (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID, Govt. Issued Residence Permit, etc.).
2. Must possess Institution ID Card or a bonified certificate that proves that your enrolled in your institution.
3. Registration will not be completed if you are not in possession of either of the above pre-requisites and you will be disqualified.
4. Organizers will have the final say for any and all eligibility related disputes.
1. You will be notified via social media platforms.
2. The event schedule is subject to change and the organizers will make every effort to ensure communication of any changes made.
3. Organizers will have the final say in the event schedule.
Rules during the event:
1. Teams will be formed on spot by the organisers.
2. Usage of mobile phones will not be allowed during the sprint.
3. The topic for the event will be given at the time of the event.
4. Due to the variability of output, there are no fixed criteria or rubric.
5. There will be a set of mini-design challenges throughout the competition that will score you extra points.
6. Your solution can be a service, a building, a poster, an electronic device or anything else under the sun. Your submission, however, must be in line with our zero-tolerance policy towards harassment and intoxication/substance abuse and at no time must create or intend to create any injury, harm or any damage to people and/or property.
7. The event will take place in a room (known as the venue) which will be conveyed to you in advance before the event starts.
8. The organizers have no obligation to give you back the submission (as a whole or in part(s)) after submission. You will have to make arrangements with the organizers and consult them if you would like any submission to be returned. The organizers will not be responsible for any damage caused to a submission after the submissions have been reviewed.
9. Any decisions taken by the organizers are final.
1. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment. Crude comments and/or actions against any participant(s) on the basis of (including but not limited to) gender, sexual orientation, caste, creed, color, etc. will not be tolerated. If you are found guilty any such behavior at any time or are found either directly or indirectly inciting riots as a result of (but not limited to solely because), you will be escorted off the campus premises. Further, you will be disqualified from the event and your registration and participation will be deemed invalid and you will forfeit any deposit, accommodation or any relations with the organizers. Any disputes in this matter will be sorted out with the organizers and higher authorities.
2. Liquor, cigarettes and intoxicating substances of any kind are strictly restricted on campus premises. If you are found in possession of or in use or consuming/have consumed any such substances at any time, you will be escorted off the campus premises. Further, you will be disqualified from the event and your registration and participation will be deemed invalid and you will forfeit any deposit, accommodation or any relations with the organizers. Any disputes in this matter will be sorted out with the organizers and higher authorities.
3. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will not be provided (they can be availed at the mess facility on campus at an extra cost). Canteens are also present on the campus grounds. Snacks and tea will be provided on a timely basis.
4. The organizers or the institute will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage of any personal equipment or personal belonging at any time and/or place.
5. Further rules will be conveyed to you and/or updated on the relevant channel(s) as and when seen suitable.
6. Any decision(s) taken by the organizers will be ruled final.
Exciting goody bags for the winners